This section is all about what to expect at drama school and how to deal with it. Emotionall, financially and in regards to personal wellbeing, to enable yourself to be as successful as possible. I’ve found that this has really given me a good idea of what I should be trying to achieve in the next year. I am now beginning to form a plan in my head for the upcoming year.
This section was mainly about different ways to get some experience i.e. Amateur dramatics groups. It also looked at the audition process and how to apply for drama schools. I have realised that I don’t really know much about what drama schools there are available to me and what facilities they have. I need to have a clear picture in my head of what I can achieve during this year and therefore where I would want to/be able to continue my studies.
-What school would be best for me?
- What do I actually want to do?
- What would be the primary focus in each school?
- Could I reach a high enough standard for drama school?
- What do I want out of a drama school?
- What are the facilities like?
- What are the current teachers experiences like?
- How far away is it?